etsy shop

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Can Beads NOT be jewelry????????

I have made some tiny hummers to hang as light catchers in my breakfast room window and on the mirror in my car.





Here are some tiny decorated eggs I've made for an Easter "egg tree" table decoration.











My beads are destined to be jewelry... no, not always. Here I've made some mini narcissis wired up with copper and a tiny bead center for this spring bouquet in a miniature frog vase ( 1 1/2 in. high).
























2 comments:

  1. Awww I miss the Easter tree! Those eggs are soo pretty!. I remember decorating it with you and Nana when I was little :)

    ReplyDelete

Catalina Glass on Etsy

About Me

My photo
Basically I love working with my hands to create with color and texture. I fill my days with lampworked hot glass, teaching, spinning, dyeing, weaving, knitting, gardening, reading, cooking and traveling. Come to www.catalinaglass.etsy.com to see my current work

Followers