etsy shop

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Spinning











Now that the weather is cooler, even here in Southern Calif. I get into the mood for more spinning. It's the perfect evening activity after a day of focusing on making beads, soothing and relaxing. I can get so intent on the drama that is hot glass, I tighten up my shoulders and neck but feel the strain ebb away as I spin. These are some new yarns curled up in my project basket now. The blue was a gift batt from a Ravelry exchange I participated in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Catalina Glass on Etsy

About Me

My photo
Basically I love working with my hands to create with color and texture. I fill my days with lampworked hot glass, teaching, spinning, dyeing, weaving, knitting, gardening, reading, cooking and traveling. Come to www.catalinaglass.etsy.com to see my current work

Followers